SHORT TERM ACCOUNTING CONSULTANCY CONTRACT
A short term consultancy contractor is being sought to fulfill a task which is likely to take three to four months to complete and which may be extended as needs to complete dictate.
- The contractor will be required to integrate the financial functions of one mine with two other mines in Rwanda which are in the process of merging.
- The contractor will be engaged by one of the merging mine entities to standardize the financial reporting, capturing and control process across all three mines.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or finance
- Completed a professional qualification such as ACCA, CPA, CIMA, CIFA is required
- The contractor must be familiar with all related financial and tax regulations in Rwanda
- At least 10 years hands on direct accounting and control experience in mining operations is required.
- The contractor should be experienced in the use of the Xero computerized accounting system, together with all detailed supporting and control processes, and have worked with it at a senior level in detail on a daily basis for a period of not less than 4 years.
- Working proficiency with other Accounting Software is an added value
- The contractor must have worked directly on mine reporting to mine management on a daily basis. In order to fulfil this engagement effectively.
- Ability to work independently and comfortably with incomplete information and deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications and attach below documents (in one PDF document) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Motivation letter addressed to; COO explaining your suitability for the position,
- Curriculum vitae with 3 referee names.
- Copies of degree certificates and other professional certificates
- Deadline of application is Friday 16th July, 2021 at 5PM.
Only applicants fulfilling the aforementioned requirements will be contacted.