- Job title : DRIVER/LOADER (4) positions
- Department : OPERATIONS
- Reports to : OPERATIONS MANAGER
Role Purpose Statement: Load, unload and drive catering vehicles in order to ensure airline companies a complete meal providing service.
- Load catering truck with trolleys and materials required by airline companies
- Drive the truck from the catering building to the aircraft parked into the airport, according to the airport requirements.
- Perform a correct aircraft approach assisted by the loader
- Check the working status of the truck before loading operations and inform immediately the Maintenance Manager in case of deviation from standard
- Perform loading and unloading operations
- Verify the trolleys’ content according to the check-list
- Collect the service delivery note from the Dispatch, submit it to the airline crew for signature and give it back to the Dispatch
- Fill in the proper forms and documents related to truck incidents
- Ensure the truck cleaning
- Position the trolleys unloaded from the aircraft to the washing area
- Prepare the additional aircraft services (dry ice, water etc.)
- Drive all company vehicles (truck, van and other cars) to ensure client a complete service
- Observe quality requirements
- Observe ramp safety and security requirements
- Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
- A2 Certificate /A level (Senior Six)
- Knowledge of international airports operations is an added advantage
- Additional qualification required: Auto mechanic experience
- Proficient in English.
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Driving license B, C & D
- Capable of working in shifts and weekends
- Aged less than 41 years and should be physically fit
How to apply
- An application letter addressed to Senior Manager HR and Admin;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of Rwanda national identity card;
- A photocopy of Driving license
- Three referees with their telephone numbers and email address
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you meet all the criteria send the above documents (all in English) to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24th September 2022.
Note: Your application letter MUST specify the position you are applying for.