LOCAL JOB ADVERT.
CIMERWA Plc is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with a capacity of 600,000tons of cement per year with PPC Ltd having 51% shareholding. The Company Operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of its localization and optimization plans the Company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater to the country’s growing demand for cement and that of the region. CIMERWA Plc is looking for an experienced professional to fill the following vacant position.
CIMERWA Plc is looking for an experienced professional to fill the following vacancy.
Position: Primary Six Teacher.
Reporting to: School Head Teacher.
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
- Develop and implement lessons and work schemes, using the early year’s foundation stage as a framework
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates the learning of pupils.
- Organise and supervise play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing, etc)
- Liaise with parents and other teachers to provide required learning assistance for pupils.
- Maintain progress learning records per pupil and report to the Headteacher regularly for close follow-up.
- Exercise enthusiasm, imagination, and professionalism in delivering lessons to pupils and enable them to reach their full potential.
- Participate in the school INVOCOM and contribute with my input for our school to develop. Teach the content to the pupils as it is planned in the scheme of work, through group work and other activities.
- Prepare on daily basis the lessons to teach as per the scheme of work.
- Prepare and give continuous assessments and homework, to ensure that the content tough is understood.
- Safeguard and take care of the school’s assets.
- Plan, prepare, and organize the field studies.
- Promote safety at school, through sketches, and conversation and report timely cases of incidents available at school.
- Participate and contribute to the other programs of CIMERWA Plc as they are organized.
- Promote a relationship and collaboration with the other schools, in order to exchange experiences and evaluation aiming to develop our school.
Education and experience requirements.
- Minimum A2 in Primary Teaching
- 3 years experience in Primary Teaching.
Skills and competencies required
- English and French proficiency (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
- High-Level of Integrity and Business Ethics oriented
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in the above vacancy are required to submit their application Documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, detailed curriculum vitae and any other relevant certificates should be submitted at CIMERWA Plc head office at Kimihurura, Gasabo District, and western Province or at its liaison office at Bugarama, Rusizi and/or at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Friday 16th September 2022.
Note: Only Candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted for an interview.
Done at Muganza, on 29 August 2022
Mutagaramba Jean De Dieu
Plant HR Manager