The Department of Human Resources would like to inform its estimated staff and the Public of opportunities for the position of: Packaging machine operators
Any person qualified according to the criteria defined below can apply. SBL employees with the ambition to apply are equally welcome.
- A1 level certificate in mechanical or electrical technology
- A2 qualification/certificate mechanical or electrical with at least 3 years’ experience in packaging operations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Packaging operations
- Knowledge of Occupation Health and Safety regulation
- Able to speak French or English
- Have a good team spirit
- Ability to learn new skills
- Be able to work under pressure.
How to apply
The applications including cover letter, curriculum vitae (CV) copies of degrees/ diplomas/professional certificates and a copy the National ID (All in one Combined file) should be submitted via the following link: https://skolbrewery-careers.rw/jobs/packaging-machine-operators/
at the attention of HR Department no later than Monday 26th September 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Done at Kigali, on 15th September 2022
Human Resources Department