MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore Internally and Externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below Position in Consumer Department
• Balance value and pricing across the different consumer segments to ensure the most favorable returns for the overall company and to deliver on commercial lead KPI’s
• Lead the delivery of a company-wide plan to grow the penetration and use of 4G within the base of 4G-capable customers/devices
• Lead on all commercial elements while responding quickly, proactively and creatively to competitive business market forces showing a thorough understanding of the local market dynamics.
• Leading the impact assessment of market trends & competitor activity, taking corrective action where necessary in alignment with MTN pricing strategy.
• Developing innovative pricing strategies for none-core and emerging services (such as RMS, VOD, OTT, etc…)
• Define and implement mobile data monetization tactics in alignment with MTN data growth strategy.
• Discover relevant aspects of consumer behavior to create customized products through the CVM offers in order to maximize their engagement and revenue.
• Base value migration management and improvement of customer profitability by understanding the value of each customer segments and implementing marketing strategies to deliver the best commercial return.
• Manage and control churn (value and volume) by applying early churn detection mechanisms and customer retention programs.
• Create a Customer Lifecycle roadmap to ensure that the maximum value is derived from customers.
• Contribute to uplift the overall value NPS score perception (product and pricing) within the consumer
• Effectively communicate below the line messages to the base whilst ensuring the most relevant communication to each targeted segment.
• Organize and chair regular pricing steerco sessions within the company.
• Provide regular analytics report on various commercial KPI’s in coordination with the BI function.
• Manage, develop, inspire and motivate the CVM and pricing team whilst providing consistent and clear leadership.
• Ensures SMART goals are established for the teams and conduct regular performance reviews and coaching for team members to ensure achievement of goals and sustainable performance.
Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Economics, Information technology management or related fields)
• At least 5 years’ experience of pricing and delivering high level business strategies in telecommunication companies
• Strategic thinker with a proven experience in data analytics with actionable customer insights.
• Thorough understanding of the local and regional telecom market
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 21st September 2022 through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com.
We strongly encourage applications from women and/or individuals with disabilities.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission.
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.