DUHaranira AMajyambere y’ICyaro is a local non-profit organization based in Kigali, the capital of Rwanda, Kicukiro District, Niboye Sector. DUHAMIC-ADRI is implementing a five-year PEPFAR/USAID funded Project named IGIRE-JYAMBERE in all sectors of Nyarugenge and Muhanga Districts. The IGIRE-JYAMBERE Activity will be implemented by a team of staff that will provide technical, analytical, management, and interpersonal skills and experience at different level to ensure well rounded OVC-DREAMS.
It is in this regards that DUHAMIC-ADRI would like to recruit qualified personnel on the following position: Field Officers for OVC–Nyarugenge and/or Muhanga (5)
Major responsibilities for the Field Officer:
- The Field officer coordinates implementation of activities, events, monitor and supervise activities and performance progress within the area according to approved implementation work plan,
- Serve as the project liaison in the area and support the process of project beneficiaries’ identification and enrollment,
- Ensure project daily monitoring by working closely with volunteers (Linkage facilitators, CMVs, Site navigators, Teacher mentors) and staff like data clerk, M&E officer and report to OVC Technical coordinator,
- Prepare quality reports and ensure timely submission to OVC Technical Coordinator,
- Collaborate and work with health facilities staff,
Interested candidates shall fulfill the following conditions, qualification and skills:
- Having a Bachelor’s in Public Health, Social Work or other related fields
- Having a minimum experience of at least 2 years of working with Orphans and other Vulnerable Children
- Having a strong and proven oral and written communication skills in English
- Having a maximum age of 40 years old
- Having management skills with the ability of prioritization
- Having a strong and proven experience of working in the community especially in the domain of HIV and GBV Prevention
- Having a valid driving License (Class A) is an added value
- Be available and ready to start immediately with October,2022
Female candidates fulfilling required conditions and qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates will send their applications which includes a motivational letter, detailed CV, copy of degree(s) and relevant certificates if any to the following email address: email@example.com no later than Sunday, September, 25th, 2022 at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for exams.
Done at Kigali, 20th September 2022