Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading Banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa
socially and economically by availing them modern, inclusive financial services that maximize their opportunities. With a strong
footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda; DRC and South Sudan, Equity Bank is now home to nearly 8 million customers –
the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below.
REVENUE ASSURANCE ASSISTANT MANAGER
Revenue assurance assistant manager will be assisting Head of finance in implementing a fully functional revenue assurance
function in the bank under finance department.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Conduct monthly interest income analysis.
• Conduct monthly interest expense analysis.
• Review all fees and commission reports prepared by the branches and head office.
• Compile all the revenue leakage reports and communicate the same to relevant departments and branches.
• Follow up on closure of all the issues raised.
• Fast track on total revenue leakage and recoveries done give an update monthly.
• Prepare a weekly MD’S briefing.
• Prepare a monthly CORC report.
• Liaise with operations on need basis on process changes to help in curbing revenue leakages.
• Drive cost reduction, especially direct or product related costs to drive product, channel and segment profitability.
• Assist in ensuring that Revenue Assurance buildup a robust revenue assurance system.
• Ensure integrity and accuracy of financial information used in analysis.
• Ensure consistency of information across all information sources.
• Obtaining required information from the vast array of systems in the bank
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Attributes
• A degree in Finance, Economics, Commerce and intermediate IT or related field.
• A master’s degree in economics, finance or business administration will be an added advantage.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in banking.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite and other visualization tools such as PowerBI.
• Having Knowledge in Structured QueryLanguage (SQL), Oracle systems and database, Oracle analysis and PowerBI would
be an added advantage.
• Good Knowledge of general accounting principle and practices.
• Highly developed written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work with a team.
• Commercial awareness of the bank and the industry.
• Sound judgment.
• Adaptable to change.
• Driven to achieve results.
• Action planning, and prioritization skills.
If you meet the above requirements, submit your application quoting the job opportunity you are applying for to the email address below by 26th September 2022. Please include detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of the relevant certificates,
testimonials, and daytime telephone contact and email address. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Email to: email@example.com
Equity Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We value the diversity of individuals, ideas, perspectives, insights, values and
what they bring to the workplace.