Flinders University 2022 Textbook Grant for Undergraduates: (Deadline 6 January 2023)
The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant provides A$3,000 to one undergraduate student per year to assist in covering the cost of their textbooks for the duration of their degree.
As textbook prices continue to rise, many students are having to choose between buying textbooks and covering their daily living expenses. With the average cost of a textbook at Australian universities exceeding $100, and many courses requiring multiple textbooks, our Textbook Grant can seriously reduce the financial burden associated with the start of semester.
About Flinders University
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honour of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century. Flinders is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group and ranks in the 10-16 bracket in Australia and 36th in the world of those established less than 50 years. Academically, the university pioneered a cross-disciplinary approach to education, and its faculties of medicine and the humanities are ranked.
Textbook Grant for Undergraduates
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation Flinders University
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline January 6, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Textbook Grant for Undergraduates
The grant is provided in the form of one $1,000 gift voucher per year for three years (so long as you remain a student) to a book store of your choice. The grant recipient will be free to purchase any books they feel they need for their studies.
Requirements for Textbook Grant for Undergraduates Qualification
Before applying for this scholarship, please check your eligibility against these criteria:
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an Australian or New Zealand university to be eligible to be awarded the grant.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- You can be a domestic or international student.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part-time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
- You must be a full-time student for the duration of the grant. You will receive one $1,000 gift voucher per year for three years, so long as you are studying full-time during those years (you are still eligible if you become a postgraduate student during that time).
- You cannot apply if you are an employee or contractor of Capstone Editing (or a family member of an employee or contractor).
Interview date, Process and Venue for Textbook Grant for Undergraduates
The Capstone Editing Textbook Grant for Undergraduate Students is awarded on the basis of financial need. Each application will be carefully assessed. The successful applicant will be chosen at the sole discretion of Capstone Editing, and this decision is final.
January 6, 2023
How to Apply
To apply for this scholarship, simply complete the form on the scholarship webpage and provide your supporting documents.