Queens University Belfast UK 2022 Emily Sarah Montgomery. Scholarship: (Deadline 7 October 2022)
These scholarships were instituted in 1961 under a bequest of Miss Emily Sarah Montgomery.
These travel scholarships are awarded annually to students registered on a postgraduate programme at Queen’s University Belfast for the purpose of travel outside Ireland in connection with a programme of research or further education.
The scholarships will be awarded by the Student Scholarships and Awards Group. The scholarships are tenable with any other award. The maximum value of an award from the fund is £400, depending on the destination of the recipient.
Students will not receive more than the maximum value of this award in total, although it may be spread over a number of trips.
Students who have received the maximum value of this award, in their current programme of study, will not be eligible for a further award.
About Queen’s University Belfast
Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The university received its charter in 1845 as “Queen’s College, Belfast” and opened four years later. Queen’s University Belfast is ranked in the top 173 universities in the world (QS World Rankings 2020), with the second highest ranking on the island of Ireland. Queen’s offers academic degrees at various levels and across a broad subject range, with more than 300 degree programmes available Queen’s is a member of the Russell Group of leading research intensive universities, the Association.
Queens University Belfast Bachelors
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation Queen’s University Belfast
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study Queen’s University Belfast
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline October 7, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Queens University Belfast Bachelors
The scholarships are tenable with any other award. The maximum value of an award from the fund is £400, depending on the destination of the recipient.
Requirements for Queens University Belfast Bachelors Qualification
- These scholarships are tenable with any other travel scholarship or travel grant.
- Travel must be undertaken before graduation.
- The holders of these scholarships will be required to provide a report to the Student Scholarships and Awards Group on the activities engaged in during the tenure of the scholarship.
- Provisional travel plans can be submitted. Once the award has been made the recipient must notify email@example.com of any proposed changes to their travel arrangements. The proposed changes will be considered by the Chair of the Student Scholarships and Awards Group for approval.
- Payment of the sum awarded will be authorised on production of evidence that the travel booking has been made and after travel has taken place.
All awards are subject to funding availability.
October 7, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Queen’s University Belfast on forms.office.com to apply