SOSOMA Industries Ltd is seeking to recruit an experienced Accountant who has integrity and is results-oriented for a fixed term contract of two (2) years renewable with a Net Salary of Five Hundred thousand Rwandan Francs ( 500,000 RWF ). The working place is Kigali City, Kicukiro District .
- Job Description
Job Title : Accountant
Department : Finance
Reports to : Managing Director
Job Purpose : To provide guidance and technical support to SOSOMA Industries Ltd on proper financial planning and strategy, analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Key Result Areas:
The incumbent will be charged with:
- Ensuring proper custody of accounting records;
- Regularly updating books of accounts;
- Receiving revenue and cash payments and issuing receipts;
- Coordinating departmental processes;
- Banking collected revenue and preparing reconciliation statements;
- Preparation of final accounts of the Company;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports, and liaising with auditors for the audit of annual financial statements;
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budget;
- Assessing, managing, and advising on minimizing financial risks;
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions;
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organizational process;
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time, in line with the position.
- Person Specifications:
- Bachelor degree majoring in accounting/finance from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification in accounting such as ACCA or CPA is an added advantage.
- Work experience for at least 3 years in similar responsibility. Work experience in a Manufacturing Company Accounting Department would be an added advantage.
- Experience with basic accounting software SAGE, SAP would be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relations;
- Time consciousness;
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines;
- Attention to details.
- Confidentiality and Ethical behavior;
- How to apply:
Interested candidates should submit their application to Recruitment@sosoma.rw with a copy to email@example.com not later than Saturday 09th October 2022. Please indicate in the subject line: “ACCOUNTANT” with the following attachments:
- Motivation/Application Letter;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Copies of academic and professional credentials;
- Only shortlisted applicants will be notified;
Only shortlisted candidate will be called for next steps.
Done at Kigali, 04th October 2022
MUSAFIRI Jean Pierre