Job advertisement for vacant positions in Rwanda Medical Supply Limited (RMS Ltd)
RMS Ltd is a State-owned company created by the Government of Rwanda with the mandate of managing the end-to-end health supply chain for Rwanda. RMS Ltd provides pharmaceuticals and health commodities towards 5 rights: the right patient, the right drug/dose, the right cost, the right route, and the right time. The vision of RMS Ltd is to ensure quality and timely availability of all health commodities to the public through a cost-efficient, sustainable and effective supply chain. Drugs will be available throughout the country through an economical and financially sustainable supply chain that can meet current and future need and manage increasing complexity RMS Ltd is looking for qualified, dedicated & experienced individuals to fill the following position:
Inventory processing and receiving officers for different RMS Ltd regional warehouses: (16)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and carry out periodic physical inventories and spot-check in case of need.
- Avail the necessary material and facilitations in conjunction with the Logistics.
- Monitor and supervise the physical counting for essential drugs and products for donors.
- Compile the capturing data and submit the report with necessary corrective actions to the supervisor.
- Conduct the variance analysis and update the system where authorized.
- Receive and verify jointly new products from receiving & replenishment sections.
- Execute the bin to bin to avail the received products in system for distribution.
- Produce stock cards per lot and per physical bin location.
- Supervise the physical removal of unfit products on a monthly basis.
- Report monthly expired and damaged products.
- Ensure the good storage according to the warehouse layout and the temperature condition.
- Coordinate the good management of returned or recall products from customers Process return for any defective or incorrect items.
- Collaborate with procurement staff to list expected deliveries.
- Organize offloading and loading of trucks.
- Contact supplier or shipper if a mistake is identified.
- Verification of packages according to order and invoices (quantity, quality, price etc.)
- Assume responsibility for returning unsatisfactory shipments or receiving replacements.
- Acceptance report done within two days for payment.
- Ensure that records of management tools related to the post Inventory activities are properly kept.
- Prepare and transmit reports to the Manager for verification and approval, report on confirmed inventory, analyzed and commented upon.
- Arrange for the reception of orders in line with the procedure manual;
- Open boxes and inspect contents of incoming orders.
- Check shipping documentation to ensure all items are accounted for.
- Report any shipment discrepancies to his/her immediate supervisor.
- Manage and maintains all billing records.
- Maintain records of all received shipments.
- Conduct inventory of products, and logs data into inventory database.
- Ensure that the products are well arranged and that the storage conforms to good practices.
- Production of daily and weekly sales report for submission to immediate supervisor.
- Any other duties assigned in line with RMS
Qualification and Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, A1 in Nursing, Bachelor’s degree in Laboratory sciences or any related field, with at least 2 years proven working experience in Pharmaceutical supply chain management with maximum of 28 years old.
Knowledge and technical skills required:
- Decision making skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Very effective organization skills;
- Team working skills;
- Computer skills;
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application documents (in one PDF document) including Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID, copies of education certificates, names of three referees as well as their emails and telephones.
All applications are to be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of Rwanda Medical Supply Ltd through the following email address: email@example.com
Deadline for application: Friday,14th October, 2022 at 5:00 pm.
- Only applications sent via the above e-mail shall be considered;
- Only Candidates with the right qualifications and relevant experience shall be shortlisted and contacted;
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected. All requested documents should be sent as required.
- All these positions (Inventory processing and receiving officers) are up country in different Districts. Successful Candidate would be ready to go where she/he is posted.