– Collect monthly reports from hosting institutions to serve as supporting documents for stipend payment,
– Verify if interns fulfill requirements to be paid monthly stipend. Those requirements include valid bank account, monthly
reports, valid internship contracts, etc.
– Manage monthly changes of the payroll in line with internship constants period,
– Undertake data entry of interns in IPPIS
– Identifying causes of not successful payment/bounced back payment and initiate again the payment
– Undertake fields monitoring to check the authenticity of reports received from hosting institutions
– Undertake fields monitoring to know supervision learning challenges in different hosting institutions
– Develop and foster professional relationships with industry, internship and career guidance coordinators at High Learning
Institutions and Colleges,
– Perform any other duty related to preparation of payment and management of internship
– Encouraging and negotiating HIs to pay top-up and have the details in internship contract.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource3 Years of relevant experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Finance3 Years of relevant experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Management with Specialization in Finance3 Years of relevant experience
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
Coordination, planning and organizational skills
• Interpersonal skills;
Strong communication skills
Understanding Emerging Recruitment Solutions