Vacancy Announcement – Job Opportunities
FERWAFA would like to request interested people to apply for the below listed positions by fulfilling the respective mentioned requirements:
Assistant to the National Technical Director
Report to: The National Technical Director
Role: To ensure proactive good care and treatment of partners and Department Technicians, in a well-organized and timely manner.
Duties and responsibilities
Manage the National Technical Director Agenda;
- Keep the diary of appointments of the National Technical Director.
- Receive and orient visitors of the Executive Secretary
- Prepare the National Technical Director travels, missions and meetings.
Ensuring proper filing and orientation of documents in the office of the National Technical Director.
- Filing both electronic and hard documents in the office of the National Technical Director.
- Orient correspondences and monitor to ensure that feedback is provided.
Receiving official mails and Calls of the National Technical Director.
- Receiving text messages or telephone calls for the Executive Secretary.
- Responding to the National Technical Director of the corrections documents / files before it is signed.
- Typewrite texts from the National Technical Director.
Produce report of activities
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annually report of activities
- Perform any other duties related to football that might be assigned to him/her.
The candidate will:
- Have bachelor’s degree in any field in Office management or Secretariat Studies with proven experience as personal assistant;
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office suite, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word;
- Have excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English, French and Kinyarwanda (any other language being a plus);
- The candidate should be available to start immediately upon confirmation of his recruitment and contract terms finalization.
Application letter for any of these positions addressed to the Secretary General of FERWAFA should be accompanied by, detaSEiled curriculum vitae, copy of academic degree, Proof of Experience,and a copy of Rwandan National Identity Card or a copy of valid Rwandan Passport should be sent at FERWAFA Email (email@example.com) and copied Human resource office at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 21/10/2022 at 5:00pm
MUHIRE Henri Brulart
FERWAFA Secretary General