Under Swedish Institute Fully Funded Scholarships in Sweden 2023-2024 applications are being invited from eligible candidates. Selected Countries are eligible to apply for this program. The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Swedish Institute . Interested candidates may apply for the scholarship as per set deadline. 28/02/2023
Table of Contents
- Degree Level:
- Available Subjects:
- Scholarships Benefits:
- Eligible Nationalities:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Application Procedure:
- Application Deadline:
- Official Website
- About Swedish Institute:
- Sweden as study destination for international students :
- Recommendations from Educads Experts
- More Scholarships for You…
- Swedish Institute Fully Funded Scholarships in Sweden 2023-2024
- MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Fully Funded in USA, 2023
- YES Program Pakistan Fully Funded Exchange Program in the USA 2023-24
- Maastricht University Fully-Funded Scholarships in Holland 2023-24
- Tulane University Sub-Saharan Africa Leadership Scholarship Award 2023
- KAUST Global Fellowship Fully Funded Program in Saudi Arabia, 2023
- Sciences Po Scholarship Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023, France
- Radboud Scholarship Master’s program 2023, Netherlands
- RMIT International School Leaver Scholarship Australia 2023
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023-24 gather enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals in a place where they can interact and learn from each other. This Swedish Government Scholarship is a big step to achieve and contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. The SI Scholarship for Global Professionals is a unique opportunity for the participants to grow professionally as well as academically. Moreover, this international scholarship program is one of the best countries in Europe and provides a platform for individuals to explore the country on multiferous grounds e.g. culturally, academically, and practically. The invaluable experience of the university in Sweden would be beneficial in a way that the global future leaders would be able to bring positive and sustainable social change and development in their home countries as well as the whole regions.
The SI Scholarships 2023 are for ambitious and effective professionals who are eager to contribute to sustainable development projects through their experience, vision, and motivation. The master’s scholarship program is funded by the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs to welcome talented, extraordinary, and goal-oriented professionals to Sweden. The professionals who demonstrate leadership qualities with their exclusive projects or ideas are always welcomed for SI scholarship. The country, no doubt itself is considered to be another name for diversity and innovation. This is because the concerned ministry of the country has acknowledged the rightful need to promote diversity, culture, and education by providing fully-funded scholarships for international students.
Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals covers some extraordinary opportunities which most of the opportunities do not cover. The professionals become lifetime parts of the Future Global Leaders. In SI the students develop lifelong relationships with the Swedish Alumni Networks. Furthermore, it is a platform where students and professionals conduct seminars, meet with other influencers, and speakers, and can approach multiple entrepreneurs. With the vast interaction, they get to know the experiences, successes, and failures of the fellows from other countries. In addition to this, the network of future global leaders put up many probable chances for professionals to come into partnerships and joint ventures with other global leaders and fellows. So, to become part of the SI Global scholarship network means a first-class experience of the world’s finest education as well as a first-class experience of the professional arena.
Master’s Degree Program
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee.
- The living expenses will be covered and a monthly stipend of SEK 11,000 will be given.
- Medical insurance will be covered.
- For Bangladesh; Bolivia; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Vietnam; Zambia and Zimbabwe: A travel grant of SEK 15,000 will be provided for the entire period of study.
- For Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, and Ukraine: A travel grant of SEK 11,000 will be provided for the entire period of study.
- The fellows will get membership in the SI Network for Future Global Leaders.
- The Gambia
- Myanmar (Burma)
- Sri Lanka
- The candidates must be a citizen of the given countries.
- The candidate must have work experience of a minimum of 3000 hours.
- The candidate must have demonstrated leadership experience from the employment.
- The candidate must be engaged as a leader in civil society engagements.
- The candidate must be able to get admission to an SI Scholarship-eligible master’s program.
- The candidates have to apply for university admission first.
- The candidate must be admitted to one of the eligible master’s programs for SI Scholarships by 30 March 2023.
- The candidate has to apply for SI scholarships separately after completing the admission application.
- You can apply for as many programs as you want, but you can apply for up to 4 master’s programs for SI Scholarship in Sweden 2023.
- Once an applicant submits his or her admission application, he will receive a personal application number.
- A candidate must save this application number for applying to the Global Professional Program (Swedish Institute Scholarship).
- Motivation letter
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
Applicants can apply for the Global Professional Scholarship from 10 February to 28 February 2023.