The Harvard University Free online courses for the term 2023 are now uploaded and new courses have been added. The Harvard University Free Courses 2023 are open to anyone from any part of the world. Understand the power of online courses.
It will add a Boost to your CV as well as to your academic career. Because when you will apply for the Scholarships, and if you have a Low CGPA, these courses will add value. It helped a lot of students in getting International Scholarships. The Harvard courses are the most important and are rated one of the Top Free online course providers. No IELTS/TOEFL is Needed to enroll in these courses.
The Harvard courses are available in all fields such as Computer, Science, Social Science, Data Science, Humanities, Business, Health & Medicine, Mathematics, Social Sciences Programming, Education & Training are available.
There are more than 100 Online Courses at Harvard University available. You can do multiple courses at one time. No nationality restriction, age, or Academic restriction. In fact, there is no document submission process. Just enroll and the courses will be started.
After the completion of the course, the certificate option is also available and your name will be printed on that certificate. The details and list of the Harvard University Free Courses 2023 are available below.
Details About Harvard University Free Courses 2023
- Host University: Harvard University
- No of Courses offered: 113 Free courses
- Courses accessibility: Online
- Deadline: No deadline
There are 113 Free courses, and 241 paid courses. All courses are available in the following fields.
- Art & Design
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Education & Teaching
- Health & Medicine
- Social Sciences
Benefits and Key Points
- Short Duration from 2-12 Weeks.
- Candidates will have an opportunity to learn from home
- No registration fee is required to attend the program
- Learn from home during this pandemic situation.
- Some courses are offered free while some are paid
- Full Tuition waiver
- Digital Certificates will be provided upon completion of the course.
- Mode, of course, is online.
- Anytime, from anywhere, flexibility.
Any individual (students, teachers, professors, mid-career professionals, IT experts, doctors) from all over the world can apply.
- There is no age limit for registration.
- There is no restriction on any educational level.
- There is no restriction for nationality, religion, ethnicity, or gender.
- There is no requirement for a language proficiency certificate.
How to Apply for the Harvard University Courses
The step-by-step procedure I have written for you people is below.
- Step 1: Visit https://pll.harvard.edu/catalog
- Step 2: Click on Price. It will show the Free, Paid options. Click on Free.
- Step 3: Click on School to show the course names, and schools, and you can select the course that is relevant to your current field.
- Step 4: Enroll
- You can then select the Course Start Date as well as you can choose the duration of the Course.