We are seeking to hire a qualified, dedicated & experienced Distributor Development Manager based in Kigali, reporting to the Route to Market Manager.
To Develop and shape distributor proficiency through Joint Business Plan, and contract management and champion the customer-centricity journey for distributors. Expected to work closely with the E – commerce team to embed Digitalization of Distributor processes.
- Responsible for the product planning along Supply Chain team and allocation of products from Bralirwa to the market. Ensure balanced allocation of available products to distributors by analyzing stock levels through DMS, deviation and trends
- Deliver process and operations to meet established schedules, factoring in order demands, production plan and account status of distributors
- In Collaboration with the Route to Market Manager and the RSMs, he/she is responsible for the development and management of Distributors Join-Business-Plan. Deliver the optimum Look-of-Success results (LOOKOS)Continuous assessment and improvement of the JBPs.
- Drive operational improvement initiatives resulting in savings and improved profit margins for distributors. Feedback loops
- Responsible for the distributors contract management. Ensure compliance. Facilitate negotiations and processes. Timely contract engagement, renew, update and termination. Support territory demarcation
- In collaboration with the Customer Service & Logistics team, he/She is responsible for upholding the customer-centricity strategy for distributors. Increased customer satisfaction by resolving Demand Vs Supply issues. Engage the sales team to effectively instil the drivers of satisfaction and act on improvement areas in collaboration with CS&L.
- Responsible for the collaboration between distributors, sales team and the Sales capability for a continuous capability delivery program at distributors. Ensure timely delivery of the required Distributor capability plan as designed by the Sales Capability Manager.
- Responsible for embedding the safety transformation for the Distributors and the staff. Ensure usage of PPEs at distributors. Upkeep safety training and awareness
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Statistics or any other related field;
- At least 3-5 of years of working experience in in a sales or customer operations position
- 3 years working in a FMCG industry
- Fluent in English and Kinyarwanda (both verbally and in writing), and French will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages-Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Be able to work in multi-cultural, multi-national and multi-lingual organization
- Excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Project Management skills
- Time Management and Organizational Skills
- High level of commitment and working with minimal supervision
- Must be proactive, reliable and able to pay keen attention to the smallest of details
HOW TO APPLY
Should you wish to apply for this position, please go to MyHR, Careers and follow the instructions to apply.
All applicants must apply using our online application system. CVs received via email will NOT be considered. The HR Business Partner Team will be available to support in the application process.
The closing date for submission of applications is Wednesday 2nd November 2022.