Norway is open to individuals outside the EU/EEA. Norway is Granting Visa Sponsorship Jobs. There are different types of Norway Work Visas that are open.
You can apply for skilled workers, seasonal workers, self-employed persons, or employees in humanitarian, non-profit, or religious organizations. You must receive a Job offer letter from Norway. After that, you can apply for a Work Visa.
Norway has room for skilled workers in different high-demand sectors of its economy. Foreigners who possess these in-demand skills stand a good chance of getting in. You have to apply for a Visa through Norwegian Embassy. A number of companies and organizations in Norway are offering Job opportunities.
The population is around 5.5 million, and English is the most widely spoken language besides Norwegian. International applicants can also study for free in Norway as well.
The job must usually be full-time. The embassy will take into account your request for an entry visa. In this post, we will tell you about the List of Jobs in Norway, How to find Jobs in Norway, and the most demand for skills you can apply. Be with us, read the details that are given below.
Details About Norway Granting Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
Norway is granting skilled workers entry visas to apply for a residence/work permits.
Jobs available for Foreign Nationals in Norway
In-demand jobs available to foreigners:
IT & Communications Jobs
Oil and Gas Jobs
Building & Construction Jobs
Nursing & Medical Jobs
Check here for information on the different work categories such as skilled workers, seasonal workers, exchange programs, vocational training, seafarers, etc.
Requirements for entry visas
- You must have applied for, or are going to apply for, a residence permit for skilled workers with an employer in Norway or a residence permit for athletes or coaches.
- You must have received a concrete job offer from one specific employer in Norway.
- The job must usually be full-time.
- You must have the qualifications as a skilled worker.
- If you are going to work in an occupation for which approval or authorization is required (external website), you must have such approval or authorization. Health personnel, for example, must enclose an authorization or license from the Norwegian Directorate of Health (external website).
How to apply for Norway Entry Visa
- You must apply at a Norwegian embassy.
- Submit an application for a visitor’s visa, but write in the application that you wish to be granted an entry visa (D visa).
- If you haven’t already submitted your application for a residence permit, you must now submit all the documents on the checklist for skilled workers.
- The embassy will take into account your request for an entry visa. But if your application is turned down, you can write the embassy and appeal the decision. Your application will be given another review by the embassy. It will then be sent to the UDI before being approved or rejected.
- Check here for more details.
Sites to Search for Jobs in Norway
IT Jobs in Norway with Visa Sponsorship
- To Apply for IT Jobs in Norway: Visit Here
- It will open all IT Jobs in Norway that offer Sponsorships.
2# EURES Job Portal
All applicants from all around the world can apply, in any field, any level, full-time, part-time, all options are available.
- International working environment
- Visa sponsorship and relocation package
- Private health insurance
- Competitive salary
How to Find Visa Sponsorship Job at EURES Portal:
- First open this website: https://ec.europa.eu/eures/portal/
- The Select Location: Norway
- Select Language: You can select any Language
- Then in the search Bar Write “Visa Sponsorship“. It will list all Norway Jobs with Visa Sponsorship and then apply from there.