Internships at Microsoft Canada for students in 2023. Once again, international students have the chance to take advantage of this exciting opportunity. Microsoft Internships are now accepting applications. Students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, and Ph.D. programs are eligible to apply for Microsoft University internships.
Vancouver, BC, Canada is the location of this internship. Microsoft Internship Program is open to international applicants from all over the world. There is no application fee. An internship with one of the world’s top organizations is a good option.
Bring your fresh ideas, innovative skills, and positive attitude. Microsoft Office will be traveled to by applicants from their home countries. Applicants of both sexes are welcome to apply.
Internships last for a minimum of 1 month and a maximum of 6 months. In addition to competitive pay, relocation benefits, and many other amazing perks, Microsoft offers interns flight tickets to Canada. Below you will find all the details and steps to apply for the Microsoft Canada Internship 2023.
Overview Microsoft Internship in Canada 2023
|Internship Duration||1 Month to 6 Months|
|Internship Location||Vancouver, Canada|
|Internship For||Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, PhD|
|Financial Coverage||Fully Funded|
Microsoft University Internships are available in the following fields:
- Engineering (Software Engineer, Program Manager, Product Planner, Programmer Writer, Technical Writer, Services Engineer)
- Hardware Engineering
- UX Design
- Supply Chain
- Data and Applied Science
- IT Operations
- Services (Consultant, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Evangelist)
Benefits of the Internship
There will be a lot of benefits for the selected interns. You will receive the following benefits as an intern:
Relocation Benefits (Travel Allowance)
and many other amazing perks
Food, Meals, tours
- Internships at Microsoft University are available to students all over the world.
- Students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, and Ph.D. programs are eligible to apply for Microsoft Internships.
- You must be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field and returning to university/college for at least one term, semester, or quarter following your internship.
- You need to apply online.
- You have to submit a complete application.
How to Apply (Application Process)
Students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, and Ph.D. programs are eligible to apply. Online applications are accepted. Here is the link to the online application for the Internship in Canada. The Official Microsoft Internship Website will open.