The applications are open to apply for the FAO Internship 2023. The FAO is a Paid Internship for international students. Undergraduate students and Graduates can apply for the FAO Internship Program. FAO is a United Nations agency. It Stands for Food and Agriculture Organization.
The organization is currently working in more than 130 countries. You don’t need to give an IELTS Test. Most of the Internships are available in Rome, Italy. The FAO HQ is in Rome, Italy. FAO welcomes students from different fields of education. You can apply to any country. Female students are also encouraged to apply.
The Duration of the FAO Internship 2023 is 3 to 11 months. Interns will be paid Monthly to cover their expenses. You can apply at any time from anywhere without Paying any application fee. There is also another Internship you can apply for.
That is UNICEF Internship 2023 Without IELTS. The complete details, application process, and the Benefits of the FAO Internship 2023 are available below.
Details About FAO Internship 2023
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 3 to 11 Months
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Deadline: No Deadline
Benefits and Financial Coverage
FAO is a Paid Internship. Also, it will cover other expenses such as:
- Interns will receive a monthly stipend of $700
- The stipend is enough for the students to manage other expenses such as Accommodation, Food, and transportation
- A medical allowance will be provided
- Nationality: candidates must be nationals of FAO Members.
- Education: candidates must be students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Age: Candidates should be aged between 21 and 30.
- No IELTS/TOELF is required for the FAO internship program.
- Residence/Visa status: candidates should have appropriate residence or immigration status in the country of assignment prior to the start of the internship assignment.
- Family relation: candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, or father) employed by FAO under any type of contract are not eligible for the Internship Program.
- Only selected Candidates will be contacted.
- Motivation letter
- Proof of attendance at university.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The application is pretty simple and you need to submit it online. Follow the steps:
- Open this Page: https://www.fao.org/employment/vacancies/en/
- On the right side click on “Internships”
- It will open the Internship Page and all internships will be visible by FAO.
- Click on any program and apply from there.