Hello Everyone and Congratulations to Argentina as they lift the FIFA WC 2022 Trophy. What an Excitement Final it was. Now we are going to tell you about the Argentina Work Visa Process 2023, the requirements for getting to Argentina Visa that includes a work Visa, Visit Visa, and how you can move to Argentina if you get a Job.
Argentina is the southern country of South America, one of the largest countries in the world, and 4th Largest in South America. This article will give you an overview of whether or not you need a visa for Argentina, how to apply, types of visas, and requirements.
There are two types of visas for Argentina. Short Term Visa and Long Term Visa. Recently Argentina also launched a Digital Nomad Visa in which you can live in Argentina without doing a Job there. If you are looking for work in Argentina, you require a visa and work permit.
You should have a complete set of documents. In this article, we will tell you about the Application Process for the Argentina Work Visa 2023.
- Country: Argentina
- Work Type: Job, Residency
- Open to: Foreigners
Types of Argentina Visa
Long-Term Visas: These Long term visas are used for work in Argentina, Settling in Argentina. The most common Long Term Visas for Argentina are:
Argentina Work Visa
This Visa is issued to Foreigners who have found a Job in Argentona or have an offer letter to work in Argentina. Once they get an Offer letter then their Boss, or employer will manage and take care of the work permit.
Argentina Student Visa
This is a Student Visa for Studies.
Argentina Retirement Visa
This is also a Common Visa to Settle in Argentina. If you are retired from your Job, and you want to settle in Argentina without doing work. Then you must have a monthly income of at least 30,000 Argentine Pesos from pensions.
Argentina Digital Nomad Visa
The Digital Nomad Visa is a New Visa type launched by many countries and the main purpose of this Visa is to attract freelancers, online workers, YouTubers, and anyone who is earning online. They can come to Argentina, live there and they can do their online work. They don’t need to get a Job in Argentina.
- Argentina launched its digital nomad visa on May 21st, 2022.
- This Visa lets foreigners work remotely.
- Visa Validity: 1 to 3 Years
Is Argentina a Good Place for Work?
Argentina can be considered the best spot in south America. Why? Because:
- Low cost of living: One of the cheapest countries in the world.
- Friendly people: Known for their friendliness and welcoming nature.
- Natural beauty: Argentina is full of natural beauty as well as cities.
Requirements of Getting an Argentina Nomad Visa
- A valid travel document
- Proof of income as a digital nomad
- Rent contract: A rental agreement is required as proof of your place of accommodation.
- background check
- Health insurance coverage
- Job certifications and CV
Argentina Work Visa Requirements 2023
When you will apply for a Visa to Argentina, you need to prepare and collect the documents that are required with the Visa form. If you are applying for Argentina Work Visa, the documents you need to submit are:
- Employment contract, which is signed by the Argentinian employer, and contains the hiring company’s registration number. The contract must be legalized and notarized.
- A certificate of criminal records, issued by police authorities in your country.
- Copies of your diploma/certifications.
- All other basic documents such as Passport, Forms, Pictures, and anything if they ask.
How to Apply for an Argentina Visa?
You have to apply online for the Argentina Visa depending on your country. The application process is:
- Set up an appointment with the Argentinian embassy or consulate
- Collect the required documents and pay the visa fee
- Submit the documents and attend the visa interview
Cost of Argentina Visa
Before you submit your application you have to pay the Visa Fee. The application Fee may change from time to time and also depending on the length of the Visa, Visa type.
- Argentina Visa Fee: €150 – €200
- Argentina Transit Visa Fee: €40
- $US100 before entering Argentina.
How long does it take to Process the Argentina Visa?
Again the Processing time depends from country to country. But normally every visa takes at least 6-8 weeks.
Duration of Argentina Visa
The Argentina Visa is Valid for 3 months and it’s a multiple–entry visa. This a short-term Visa and you can stay in the country for up to 90 days.
For long-term Visas such as work visas or study visas, you can stay depending on your work duration.
Conclusion: In this post, we have tried to discuss Argentina Work Visa Process 2023. More information you can get from the Argentina Embassy website.