Study in Ireland on a Fully Funded Scholarship. Apply for the Ireland Government Scholarships 2023 that is now open. The Ireland Scholarships 2023 from the Irish Govt is for Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degree programs. You can study and complete your education at Ireland Universities. Under this Scholarship, a total of 60 Scholarships will be provided. Ireland is a European country so there is a Possibility you can travel to other European countries as well. The Scholarship is open to all international applicants from any part of the world regardless of nationality.
The offer is open to students from non-EU/EEA countries and is applicable to all fields of study. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students in Ireland. The Scholarship will provide enough amount to cover your expenses. The Scholarship is issued by the Higher Education Authority (HEA). The Duration of the BS Program is 3-4 years, Master Program is 1 year and Doctoral Program is 3-4 years. The complete details about the Ireland Government Scholarships 2023 application process are given below.
Details About Ireland Government Scholarships 2023
- Scholarship Country: Ireland
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 24th March 2023
Why Study in Ireland
- Ireland offers all Study Fields covering a broad range of programs.
- A total of 60 scholarships for Undergraduates, Graduates, and doctorates.
- Ireland is in Europe, it’s a European country, so you have plenty of Opportunities in Europe.
- You can work and travel to other European countries as well. Because on study visa you can also explore more European countries.
Scholarship Coverage and Funded by:
- Funded by: Government of Ireland | International Education Scholarships 20220-2023 (GOI-IES)
- Full waiver of the tuition fee.
- Full waiver of all registration costs at the institution.
- An annual allowance of euro 10,000 will be given.
- You can cover your expenses with that allowance
- It will be a valuable addition to your career growth.
- The Scholarship is open to citizens outside the EU or EEU or Switzerland.
- Students in the final year of their undergraduate degree can also apply.
- Students who have completed 1-year master’s program can also apply.
Upload all these documents along with your application form.
- Academic transcripts.
- Valid Passport.
- Offer letter.
- Reference letters.
The last date to apply online for the Ireland Government Scholarships 2023 is 24th March 2023. No late applications will be accepted.
How to Apply for Ireland Govt Scholarship Program
Follow the steps below and the official website of the Ireland Scholarship is available below:
- Apply online through the online application portal.
- Upload the supporting documents.
- The letters of reference should be uploaded.
- The results will be announced by 1st June 2023.