About One Acre Fund
Founded in 2006, One Acre Fund supplies 1 million smallholder farmers with the agricultural services they need to make their farms vastly more productive. Our 8,000+ team is drawn from diverse backgrounds and professions. With operations across six core countries in Africa, we make farmers more prosperous by providing quality farm supplies on credit, delivered within walking distance of farmers’ homes, and agricultural training to improve harvests. On average, the farmers we serve harvest 50 percent more food after working with One Acre Fund.
To learn more about our work, take a look at our Why Work Here blog for more information.
About The Role
You will support our Rwanda Country Program by attracting great people. You are a project management professional with 3+ years of experience who is passionate about people and data. You will provide strategic advice to country leadership and achieve results through delegation, coaching of the Rwanda recruitment team, and personal ownership of the Rwanda Program’s most critical roles. You will report to the Recruitment Manager and manage 2 – 3 direct reports.
- Business Partner to the Rwanda Leadership Group.
- Attend Leadership meetings and meet with leaders in the Rwanda Program
- Provide regular updates to country leadership on Recruitment progress and main priorities
- Maintain and distribute a Candidate Dashboard to partners
- Manage the most critical open roles with the country program
- Manage junior recruiters and ensure performance management through weekly Indicator review
- Provide expertise and clear recommendations on hiring strategies to Country Leadership
- Represent One Acre Fund within the Rwanda labor market through interactions with high-value candidates
Career Growth and Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll have the opportunity to shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Across all roles, these are the general qualifications we look for. For this role specifically, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, human resources or related fields
- 3+ years experience using and analyzing data from Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or other data tools to achieve results and create applicable, concrete solutions
- Project management and partner management track record – you’ve seen complex projects to completion
- Team management experience.
- Fluency in English
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible
Health insurance, housing, and comprehensive benefits
This role is only open to citizens or permanent residents of Rwanda
26 October 2023